Friday, February 21, 2014

My next victim in the house will be.....

The main bathroom.  I love my bathroom as it is, however I think it's missing something.  I just need to convince my husband that this will be a simple project and it will look much better in the end.  Here's to hoping right!!!

This is my inspiration.  However I think I would put the hooks for the towel's behind my door.  I will also keep the color I have painted in the bathroom now for the top part that is not covered by the boards. 

 
 
Here is my bathroom as it is now.
 

 
 
 
Tell me what you think?  Should I go ahead and do it?
 

1 comment:

  1. your bathroom is really pretty! board and batten would look so good in there!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I would love to hear what you think, and what you want to see more of on here!!!