Thursday, March 20, 2014

Get to know me

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Being Human on Netflix.

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This afternoon, getting home from work.

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Shelves, Photos, Mirrors.

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I honestly don't know.  Maybe our forever home, but first I think I would want to pay off all our debt, as well as our immediate family members.

Tell me something about you that most people don’t know.
I am TERRIFIED of bees, I HATE EVERYTHING about them, and you will find me screaming like a little girl if one is near me.

Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
My mom!

If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I would build an addition to the kitchen area.  It would include more cupboard & counter space as well as a separate room for dinning.  (we now just have an eat in kitchen) Oh and I would make the garage bigger!

What was the last thing you bought?
Make up of course!

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Probably bungee jumping as I have done something very similar at a theme park. (sky coaster for those that know what that is, it involves being attached to a cord, pulling it and free falling/swinging)

If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Gosh, I don't know. 

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Either Homegoods, Hobby Lobby OR Old navy.

Is the glass half empty or half full?
half full

What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been?
Probably Isla Roatan, Honduras



What’s under your bed?
Nothing.

What is your favorite time of the day?
Dinner time, I love being home with my husband and dogs.

What Inspires You?
People that are motivated, and positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I would love to hear what you think, and what you want to see more of on here!!!