Tuesday, February 4, 2014

KITCHEN PLANS

We went ahead and decided on our kitchen flooring.  I fell in LOVE with the cork floor look when Young House Love did it in their second house's kitchen.
 
 
 
 
So after finding a cheaper alternative we went with the TraffficMASTER Allure Cork in the Dark color option.  (These should be in around the 14th!!!!)
 
 
We are going to be laying it right over our current flooring that we have in there, so it will make for an easier installation. 
 
Because we are just covering that UGLY old floor up I am going to do my painting of the kitchen cabinets before we install the new floor.
 
So I will be painting those white, then I will be installing some new hardware.  I also found a cheaper alternative for those online at Home Depot.  They are stainless steel, but they are hollow.  If anyone has experience with these and would like to share as I am a little undecided.  The reviews said you cant even tell they are hollow once they are attached to the cabinets.
 
 
 
Then eventually I would like to paint our counter tops with one of those rustoleum counter top paint kits. 
 
 
If anyone has experience with this kit, please comment below and tell me what you think!
 
 
I cant wait for this all to be done, and for it to all come together.
 
 
Anyone else making some changes in the kitchen?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I would love to hear what you think, and what you want to see more of on here!!!