Thursday, August 29, 2013

Home Office Plans

It's funny to think a year ago I was pinning away on Pinterest last minute ideas for my wedding, and today I am pinning inspiration for my home office!  Time sure does fly when your having fun or well.....when you get old.

If any of you follow me on Pinterest you may have noticed the excessive pinning of home office decor/design.  My husband and I have finally shoved things in the closet cleaned the room we will call our office.  It will remain the office until we someday decide to have a little one, and turn it into a nursery.

We havent really done anything to the room yet besides clear most of it out because we just bought a new desktop computer and needed to make room for it. 

This is what we are working with, as you can see it is fairly small.


 
 

Anyway here are some of the plans I have for the room.


I love the idea of having a "inspiration board" maybe above the desk or next to it!

I really like the shelving above the desk/computer with the extra empty desk area on the other side!

Great for storing documents and other little things!  I just wish we had an IKEA closer to us!!

I am really liking the gold and white and another color for accent, but I am not sure if my husband will let me get away with pink, maybe we can do something a little more manly like blue or green for him!!


We need to get some paint up on the walls and take down the current sports border that we inherited from the previous owners!  Then we can rip out the carpet and see the state of the hardwoods underneath, here's to hoping they are in good condition!!!

This is going to be our next little project once the weather gets a bit cooler, so come on fall I am ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I would love to hear what you think, and what you want to see more of on here!!!