Monday, July 22, 2013

Quick update from the weekend!

I went to a cousins birthday party over the weekend and I was able to get some more practice with my new camera.  I had also had another cousin ask if I could snap some photos for her and her fiance's save the date's, I agreed and have to admit I was soo excited and honestly didnt know why she had chosen ME, but I felt honored!

Here are some of the photos I snapped this weekend! I am impressed at my skills so far.  I still have LOTS to learn.












 
 
Let me know what you think!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos! Just a friendly tip - you might want to resize them on your computer, so they'll take up less space in Google ''storage'', so you don't run out of space faster than you should :) I just learned I should do that, and I've been blogging for 4 years, lol.

    Tanja (I blog at Bake City Life)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tanja for that advice, I would have never known. I checked out your blog, very cute! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment. I would love to hear what you think, and what you want to see more of on here!!!